The mission of the KCT’s Krishna is to offer students and staff safe and equitable access to information in order to support curricular and intellectual development in the pursuit of lifelong learning. The library is well equipped and has approximately 8000 books. In addition there are journals from all over the country devoted to general reading, which includes sports, Biographies, Magazine, fine arts , Comics, Maps etc This mission is accomplished by:
- Providing education on the ethical and effective use of technology.
- Providing literature that spans topics and genres.
- Promoting reading for both pleasure and informational purposes.
- Formation of Reader’s Club to enhance reading skills.
- The Library is Continuously updated with latest books and CD’s .